What is DAGCO Electronics?
eBay User ID dadagers began in the basement of my home in Indiana in October 2007. A hobby of selling on the Internet through eBay was formed as a result of drop-shipping Logitech Harmony 550 Remotes one-by-one from InfotelDistributors.com from October 2007 to June 2008. A sudden price and increased competition caused my remote sales to cease, but my hobby of Internet sales turned to a passion for serving people all over the world! At the same time I had just completed my dream bar and man-cave in that very same basement and my research efforts had turned to whole house audio. I had the simple goal of having both sides of my basement, my outdoor speakers, and the main level of my house all be able to hear the same music and was willing to spend and do whatever it took to accomplish this task. I soon discovered that there was no reasonable or even feasible way to be able to get all of these speakers through one receiver and that I had to seek out a wireless option. I soon discovered the SONOS brand and had it in my cart, credit card in hand, and was prepared to spend $1,000 to $1,500 to get it to work in my application. However, I failed to get my wife’s permission and figured I had better be able to convince her that the most reasonable solution. Moments later I discovered the Mobile BlackBox V6000 and within weeks my brother and I had 39 to sell and 1 for personal use! The Mobile BlackBox V6000 was a $100 solution and I soon realized the beauty of FM transmission! By August I bought my brother’s share of the inventory out and by Christmas 2008 I partnered with HLLY Electronics in Hong Kong and began selling the RangeStar 500 mW FM Transmitter and the current day DAGCO Electronics was born. I still am using my original RangeStar 500 mW FM Transmitter 24/7/365 and have only briefly turned it off while testing other products!
What We Do?
Because of our passion for wireless whole house audio, our willingness to offer low project costs, and because our focus is on offering REAL SOLUTIONS, GUARANTEED, we’ve quickly become the leading experts in our field. We use only the finest components and the latest construction technologies to optimize performance in your designated application.
When you choose us as your expert source, you not only receive the highest quality products, but you receive PERSONALIZED TECHNICAL SUPPORT. Whether you’re a direct consumer, reseller, or distributor, you’ll appreciate our hands-on service that continues long after you’ve received your order.
Our goal is to expedite shipping regardless of how much you pay for shipping. Our default shipping provider is USPS and we typically ship within 24 hours of your purchase being received Monday through Saturday. We also have built our reputation on order flexibility-if you need any special accomodations, please contact us! Unlike other online firms who focus on shipping as another profit center, we at DAGCO Electronics strive to only charge what it costs us! If the cost of shipping ever seems unreasonable, let us know immediately and we will find a solution!
DAGCO Electronics accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express and we do not add any credit card surcharges. In addition, we also accept USPS Money Orders-please contact us for mailing instructions. Please contact us via for additional information.
Tax-exempt customers (resellers) must submit current tax-exemption forms to DAGCO Electronics to be exempt from Indiana sales tax. Otherwise, Indiana resellers will be charged Indiana sales tax on all orders.
Sales tax is assessed to all end-user orders that are shipped to Indiana addresses.
DAGCO Electronics provides a lifetime guarantee against defects and labor on all custom and distributed cables. Warranties do not apply to damage from misuse or any consequential damages.
Other important policies include:
- Opened transmitters and antenna deemed non-defective product is available for exchange or credit if received within 30 days from purchase.
- All transmitters and antenna that are defective within 90 days should be reported to us immediately. Exchanges will be determined on a case-by-case basis and is subject to change without notice.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, DAGCO Electronics offers a 30 day right of return on most items subject to the terms and conditions identified below.
- To return an item, contact to obtain Return Authorization (RMA) number. RMA numbers are valid for 30 days after the original invoice date of the order and cannot be extended or re-issued. We are unable to accept returns without an RMA number.
- All returns except those of defective product are subject to a 15% restocking fee, and additional charges for handling or freight are refunded only in cases of defective products.
- Return freight must be shipped prepaid, and we recommend that you insure the package, as you are responsible for risk of loss on all returned packages. We also recommend that you make sure you pack the carton properly for return, as DAGCO Electronics will not issue credit for product damaged en route back to us due to poor shipping practices. We do not issue call tags for product returns.
- Returned product must be clean, undamaged, and complete with all manuals, accessories, documents and packaging. The items must be in a resalable condition free of any non-removable labels or writing on the product or product packaging, and the UPC code must be intact for you to receive credit. The product must also have with it upon return to us a copy of the original invoice or packing slip, and the appropriate RMA paperwork must be completed and in our possession (preferably with a copy enclosed in the box upon return). Products that are received by us that do not meet these conditions will be subject to additional charges and/or will not be processed as returns, and we will attempt to contact you to determine the disposition of these goods prior to their disposal.
- If your item is not working properly please courteously contact us for help in trouble-shooting your application. In rare cases we do find that we have a defective item, and in that case you can return that item to DAGCO Electronics within 30 days for replacement or repair. If the item is a stock DAGCO Electronics item, we will repair or replace that item (at our discretion) immediately upon receipt and evaluation of the original product. We can also cross ship replacements products at a charge, and credit back the original transaction (upon receipt and evaluation of the original goods) in cases where the replacement item is needed immediately. If the defective item is from another manufacturer we will process the return for you in conjunction with their terms and conditions, providing credit, repair or replacement as their terms dictate. After 30 days from invoice all defective merchandise returns for products from other manufacturers must be handled directly with that manufacturer in accordance with their warranty.
- Any item that involves electronic components cannot be returned to us once opened except in cases of manufacturing defects. Products will be evaluated upon return to us (or to the manufacturer) to confirm defective prior to completing disposition of the RMA.
- For DAGCO Electronics stock products your right of return covers products that are opened or unopened, and items you are returning because of defects or simply because you changed your mind. Non-working products can be returned to us for repair or replacement at any time but we do not warrant them for mis-use, or for any consequential damages from their use. There is no right of return for any clearance items or parts identified as being “all sales final” except in cases of manufacturing defects.
- For products sold by DAGCO Electronics for other manufacturers, your return rights for non-defective items are subject to the rules of that manufacturer. If that manufacturer does not allow for returns on opened items, there is no provision for return to DAGCO Electronics (except in cases of manufacturer defects, which may be covered under a manufacturer’s warranty). If that manufacturer allows returns but charges restocking fees, their fees will be applied in addition to our own in the handling of credit for your RMA. Most manufacturers only allow returns within 30 days, so you must process returns of products from other manufacturers back to us within 20 days of the original invoice date to allow us 10 days to process the return internally, and failure to do so will negate your right of return to us.
- Custom cables and other build-to-order products are non-cancelable and non-returnable. All custom cables are guaranteed to be free of defect in workmanship or components, but are not guaranteed for fit of purpose to the application. In cases where the customer has provided a configuration we do guarantee that the construction of the cable matches the customer-provided specification. Cables deemed defective will be replaced or repaired at our sole discretion. Custom cables that were ordered incorrectly may be returned for rework at a charge, please realize that the turnaround of these items is subject to our production schedule, and expedite fees may be necessary to provide immediate repair or replacement.
- DAGCO Electronics reserves the right to authorize product returns beyond 30 days from the invoice date in some cases. If the product is accepted after 30 days, credit will be issued toward FUTURE PURCHASES ONLY and SOME ADDITIONAL RESTOCKING CHARGES MAY BE APPLIED.
- All credits from RMAs must be used within one calendar year of issue.